DStv Now 2.1.18 APK Download Latest Version
Apk Name : DStv Now
Developer : MultiChoice Support Services (Pty) Ltd
App Required : Android 4.4+
Install : 10,000,000+
Rating : 7.8
Version : 2.1.18
App ID : com.dstvmobile.android
Stream live TV, catch up on your favourite series, movies and sport highlights or download to watch later offline, all on the go.
The DStv Now app is your gateway to the best in entertainment anytime, anywhere.
As a DStv customer you can enjoy all of these features on the DStv Now app.
– Live stream selected TV channels via 3G/4G or WIFI
– Catch Up on a selection of the most popular shows, sport, and movies
– Download up to 25 videos on DStv Catch Up to enjoy offline later across 4 devices
– With DStv Kids use a safe and fun viewing environment with PIN controlled access to enjoy the coolest shows and movies
– Access the full 8-day TV Guide and set reminders to plan your viewing
– Set remote recordings for your Internet connected DStv Explora and never forget your favourite shows
– View your DStv account balance, statements and clear error codes on your decoder(s) (available in South Africa only).
* The Live TV and DStv Catch Up content on DStv Now will be as per your subscription package and country.
If you don’t have DStv, no problem, just download the app, register, and start watching our selection of free live streaming channels and video on your smartphone or tablet (available in South Africa only). As long as you’ve got the data, you’re good to go.
For legal reasons, the DStv Now app is not available on uncertified Google devices. Please ensure that you are using a Google-certified device by going to Google Play Store Menu -> Settings -> Device Certification.
Facebook: /DStv – https://www.facebook.com/DStvSouthAfrica
Twitter: @DStvCare – https://twitter.com/DStvCare
Our Call centre: 011 289 2222
We’ve got a team of people working their socks off to add new features, fix bugs, and generally make the app perform better. In this latest version:
– Improved navigation. Menu added to bottom of app, making the most frequently used sections available with one click. Other items have been moved to the ‘More’ section.