Apk Name : Muslim Prayer Times – Azan & Qibla compass
Version : 3.0.4
APP ID : com.muskantech.ramadancalendar2017
Requires Android : Android 4.0.3+
Description of Muslim Prayer Times – Azan & Qibla compass :
• 1st Setting your Prayer calculation in Setting>Calculation>
1- Shafi – Karachi university Of Islamic Science
2- Hanafi -Karachi university Of Islamic Science ( Recommended for Pakistani)
3- Islamic Society of North America
4- Muslim World League
5- Umm Al-Qurra, Saudi Arabia
6- Fixed Ishaa Interval ( always 90)
7- Egyptian General Authority of Survey
• 2nd After your selection please close your app also from your background …then re-open app for correct Prayer timing
( 1st time must on Internet connection and GPS location tab )
• Click on Setting > Notification> Recite
for any Prayer that you want like ( Fajar, Dhuhar, Asar, Maghrib, Ishaa)
• This app shows you Prayer alert with auto Azan around the world times is calculated based on your current location ( GPS)
• Prayer Timings with Auto Azan
• Qibla compass
• Nearby Mosques
• Quran Recitation
• 99 Names of Allah
• Ramadan calendar 2019
• Easy to use
• Simple design
• Worldwide Prayer and Ramadan timings based with your current location GPS.
Prayer and Fasting is most important pillar of Islam.
• Help you to find Qibla direction for our Prayer and daily ziker activities. Because we are some other places and we don’t know the Qibla direction this app help you to find correct direction.
• This app help you to find mosques nearby with name and distance.
• Beautiful voice of Holy Quran recitation of Surah Al-Fatiha, Surah Ar-Rehman,
Surah Al-Mulk, Surah Waqiha, Surah Yaseen.
• Tasbeeh counter for count you daily zikar (dhikr) .
Ramadan Calendar 2019
• In this app Ramadan Sehri & Iftar timings 2019 based with your current location. Ramadan is the holiest and most awaited Islamic month. It is also considered as one of the significant pillars of Islam. Muslims across the world celebrate this with much devotion and sincerity. During this holy month, Muslims fast and reflect spiritually. From dawn to dust, those who have physical capability are required to observe fasting. But Ramadan is not just about fasting. It is also a time for spiritual reflection and devoting themselves to worship and pray to Allah. This Ramadan, be sure to greet your family and friends a happy Ramadan. Send these Ramadan wishes messages to wish your Muslim friends and family a Happy Ramadan or Ramadan Mubarak.
1- First Enable location ( GPS ) then Install app, for Worldwide correct Ramadan and Prayer timing , Qibla compass and nearby Mosques.
2- Or if you already installed this app then you Enable location ( GPS ) and some wait for GPS searching your correct location so you close app and restart again.
3- Some mobile devices has no compass option so Qibla compass not working these devices.
4- If you face some problem in Prayer timings, Ramadan timings or any other option so please enable your internet connection and location GPS then some wait and restart app.
We are trying to make better Muslim pro apps and We warmly welcome your suggestions, recommendations and improvement ideas. Send your feedback at: email@example.com
Please remember us in your prayers.